Greetings Band Family,
Tomorrow evening we will have our March General Band Parent meeting. It is a very important meeting. Here are our objectives:
1) DRAWING FOR THE RAFFLE WINNER!!!!!!!!
2) Establish the nominees and slated members for next year Band Parent / Booster Board for April’s election.
3) ATTENTION 8TH GRADE / INCOMING 9TH GRADERS – We would like to measure all incoming 9th grade band members for uniforms at the meeting. We are getting new / additional uniforms next year for our growing band. In doing so, we are custom fitting all current band members and incoming band members for a custom fit!
4) STATE of the BOOSTER ASSOCIATION
5) State of the Band Program
6) Needs for upcoming Marching Band season
7) Summer and Band Camp schedules
We hope you can attend this important meeting. We respect your time. Any business not finished by 9:00pm will be tabled for the next general meeting.
Also, you should have received your updated band financial statement, regardless if you have a zero balance or have a current fee. Outstanding band fees are now needing to be turned over to the school bookkeeper as a school fine. Please make sure that you received your statement and that it is current with your records. If you did not receive your statement, please email me at email@example.com.
See you there!
David G. Carbone
Director of Bands
May River High School